Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Happy Holidays courtesy of Johnny's Great Caesar Garlic Spread & Seasoning

I would like to say a big "Thank You" to MaryBeth from Dunkin Cooking the Semi-Homemade Way for the Johnny's Great Caesar Garlic Spread & Seasoning that I had the incredible opportunity to win!







When my package arrived I eagerly opened it and and got a whiff of Johnny's Great Caesar Garlic Spread & Seasoning and knew I was in for a treat. The seasoning smells delicate but rich in flavor. There is no doubt the seasoning is created using the highest quality ingredients that delivers a taste experience that will have you stocking up your spice cabinet.


On the back of the bottle there are recipes for bread, prawns, dressing, and dip. My brain immediately started going through it's virtual cookbook to see where Johnny's Great Caesar Garlic Spread & Seasoning would make a good recipe so much better. I can see that this seasoning would complement a wide variety of dishes from meats and breads to soups and salads. It has the normal uses that you would think of; like a dash on bread or a sprinkle in sour cream for a flavorful dip, but my culinary curiosity is going so much deeper than those uses.


I can see it in egg salad, mingled in a fish dish, added to my chicken and garlic stew, as a marinade for Mozzarella Balls and so on. . . . . . . . . .


Probably the best thing next to the extraordinary flavor of the seasoning is that there are no calories, no fat and very little sodium. That is what I call a bang for your taste buck!


Since we are getting closer to that magical "day" (50 days) but hey who is counting, you might head over to Johnny's website and check out their incredible gift packs. I for one would be extremely happy to receive one as a gift. Would someone please pass that on to my Husband??




Happy Holidays EVERYBODY and have a wonderful week!

7 comments:

  1. LOL, great way to give him a hint! Who does not like garlic, so how could we go wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FREEBIES/// Gotta love em, would make a nice wet rub for a roast

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was the other lucky winner, I cant wait to try mine out either:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll bet this would be wonderful to make a deconstructed Chicken Kiev. Rather than roll the breasts, just saute them in this spread and see what kind of magic might happen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love garlic. This looks as if the possibilities could be just about endless. YUM

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are so happy that you loved your gift, I am sure you will turn into a Johnny's Garlic freek like me.

    ReplyDelete